Become a Community Connector
Are you someone who has connections with a specific community in Crawley and who has energy and commitment to connect them with creativity via the Creative Playground?
Community Connectors will be paid 2 days a month on a three month rolling freelance contract to work with the Creative Playground team to encourage people who might not otherwise connect with and contribute to the Creative Playground programme.
● Contract dates: 1 October – 31 December 2023
● £1,000 fee for the contracted period. Breakdown: two days per month (at £150 per day) plus £100 for initial planning session
● This is a Freelance contract (fee paid upon receipt of monthly invoices)
● On 1 December the contract will be reviewed with the option to renew for another 3
months Jan – March 2024
How to apply
For an informal chat about the role or any questions about the application process or Creative
Playground, please contact Erin, our Community Engagement Manager
email@example.com call us on 07951122157.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the below:
Choose 1 of the following options to tell us about which communities you are involved with in Crawley and how you can support encouraging people to get involved in Creative Playground:
○ Voice Note (no longer than 3 minutes) in mp3 or mp4 format
○ Video (no longer than 3 minutes)
○ Written Statement (no longer than 1 side of A4)
Please also complete this Equality Monitoring Form with your application:
All applications should be submitted by 12 noon on Monday 18 September 2023.
We will be in touch by Monday 25 September to arrange a meeting with a view to starting in October.
Download Job Pack here: Creative Playground Community Connector Job Decscription July 2023.docx